When you’re working a full-time job, and can’t take time off to pursue your education, it often feels like you have to choose between them. Fortunately, business school professors have come up with a solution to this conundrum in the form of a part-time study program known as a fully employed MBA (FEMBA). Unlike your typical MBA leadership essay, composing a high-quality FEMBA statement of purpose requires very specialist skills. Find out more about how to compete during the application process right here.
What Makes a FEMBA SOP So Different?
In a standard MBA application statement of purpose essays are split into two categories: those which require you to write a generic text, and those which ask you a specific question.
If you apply to a top school like UCLA FEMBA essay content will have to include plenty of concise yet detailed information about your situation, so first make sure whether this is right for you. Ultimately, your fully employed MBA statement of purpose must explain why your job actually boosts your suitability for the program rather than detracting from it. It’s not hard to see why being employed while studying for such a demanding course is only for those who can really cope with highly stressful environments like those commonly found in corporate scenarios.
If you can impress upon the admissions committee how you will be able to handle all of this by means of your fully employed MBA statement of purpose, your business management skills won’t be doubted for even a second. Even if you’re not quite sure how you can adapt your professional achievements to create a FEMBA statement of intent that really hits the mark, you can just ask an expert business writer for professional tips to point you in the right direction.
The Most Common Requirements for FEMBA Courses
When you’re applying to a school that offers an MBA program for prospective students in full-time employment, you should be acutely aware of the exact admissions requirements. Whether you’re applying to NYU or UCLA FEMBA essay writing is just one of a number of different hoops through which you’ll have to jump successfully. Make sure you fulfill every single one of the criteria below alongside writing your FEMBA SOP.
- Payment of application fees
- Submission of university transcripts
- Current resume
- Results of GMAT or GRE exams
- English language proficiency test results (if you’re a non-resident of the US)
- Complete the online application forms
- Submit essays including a FEMBA statement of intent
- Supply letters of recommendations
- Applicant interview attendance
The Top 5 FEMBA Courses to Remember
While the vast majority of business schools offer MBA courses for those who are willing to give up their current job, this isn’t a suitable option for many great candidates who deserve to excel at graduate education while working. Here are the best 5 colleges that offer an option for fully employed students.
- Anderson School of Management at the University of Los Angeles has always been considered one of the finest institutions in which to gain a business qualification, and you’ll find that UCLA FEMBA application essays are among some of the best in the United States.
- Haas School of Business at the University of California, Berkeley offers a range of opportunities for part-time students, and you’ll surely thrive in its diverse and inclusive environment. Whether you choose Berkeley or UCLA FEMBA application essays couldn’t be more important to get right.
- Booth School of Business at the University of Chicago clearly wants its students to excel with the right support, offering an environment that lets you reach all of your goals if you’re willing and able to put the hard work in.
- NYU Stern School of Business clearly offers a wide range of opportunities to alumni and anyone else who cuts the mustard with its professors. Arguably, there’s nowhere better to go on the East Coast.
- Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University, Illinois certainly only accepts the cream of the crop, and this is evident from their slick website which demonstrates all the opportunities you’ll enjoy if you successfully enroll here.
Professional Pointers for Your Essay Writing
When you’re writing SoP for NMIMS or an essay for a specialized course such as a FEMBA, you really need to think about every single word that goes into your final piece of work. Your efforts will be under intense scrutiny, and you need to make sure that you produce your finest writing. To guarantee that you give yourself the best possible chance of getting onto your chosen program, our experts have put together a few tips that’ll help you achieve success. If you want further support, all you have to do is drop us a line.
- You must emphasize the positive influence that your work will have not just on your own studies but on that of your peers. Your daily efforts in the office can bring great benefits to group work, and you should make it clear you know this is the case.
- Use your essay as a chance to discuss your goals and how your studies will fit into your grand plan, ultimately allowing you to help the college as well as yourself. As you may already realize, such an MBA program is meant for those who already know where they’re going in life.
- FEMBA programs are usually over-subscribed by local industry workers, so if you’re applying to a school in an area known for its medical schools, you’re going to want to use this opportunity to differentiate yourself from the majority of the other candidates.
Make the Most of Your Chances
Writing a top-quality FEMBA statement of purpose is all about understanding what your audience wants to read. If you carry out the necessary research to find out more about your chosen colleges, you’ll be able to tailor-make your essay to suit each and every professor to whom you write. For the best results of all, get in touch with a consummate professional who can advise you at every step of the way.