Management Development Institute or MDI is one of the top and best premier business universities in India. In 1973 the school was established and it is situated in Gurgaon. It has 2nd campus on Murshidabad, West Bengal.
Admission in MDI Gurgaon Executive MBA
- Recognized three years bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Five years of post qualification work experience
- Candidates must be a class I office in central or State services, in Bank or senior manager in private sector
- Submit CAT/ GMAT or MDI test score and personal interview
- Submit MDI admission test
Fees: The tuition fee varies depending on the chosen executive program of students. For national management program, PGP energy management and public policy; it is 385,000 and for PGP management part time, it is 600,000.
- Form availability: From September 5 to October 20
- Last date of submission: Third week of October
- Test: Third week of October and third week of November
- Final selection: February
- Session starts: March
Writing MDI Executive MBA Personal Statement
To have a good MDI executive MBA essay, you should know what you will include in the paper. It is also better when you start early so that you have lot of time in writing.
- Tell why you want to study in the program and tell why you chose the school
- Include details about your previous studies that help you a lot
- Include details about your relevant experiences like internships that developed your interest in choosing the program and to achieve a better career
- Provide insight about who you are as a person
- Share information about your responsibilities and achievements
- Before you submit your personal statement, you need check it for spelling, punctuation and grammar mistakes. It is needed to do it for numerous times to make sure it does not contain any mistakes. Check if the flow of the information is logical or not.
Career Path for MDI Executive Graduates
Graduates of MDI executive program can engage themselves into top investment banks around the world or in their country. They can decide to work of best management consulting firms in India.
It is not easy to finish MBA program but when you have the passion and you are serious in studying, you can able to finish it in required time. After graduation, you can already get the job you want for yourself. To evaluate your opportunities, have a look at the requirements for IMT Ghaziabad executive MBA and IIM Ahmedabad executive MBA.