The Indian Institute of Technology was designed in the year 1961. It is being surrounded by numerous universities of academic excellence like JNU, NCERT, AIIMS and NIFT. It was known for its cleanliness, extra-curricular resources like courts, library and fields. When it comes to class strength, it is only less than 60 students but it remains to be a competitive university in India. That is why your statement of purpose for MBA needs to be truly outstanding. Focus on your SoP writing to show yourself as a decent applicant and person.
IIT Delhi Executive MBA Admission
- Students who are interested to become part of executive MBA from IIT Delhi must need to fill out and submit an online application form. It is important that at the time of applying, a candidate needs to have soft copies of their recent passport size photo as well as a scanned signature in JPEG format. After registration, candidates need to print the form, attach their passport photo together with the application fee worth Rs. 2500. The registration form is available on the site of the program.
- For applying, students must take CAT and for those who get high scores; they will be shortlisted and asked for interviews. The 1st stage is entrance exam wherein it is computer-generated data interpretation, logical reasoning, verbal ability and quantitative ability.
- Candidates must earn a degree on a field of technology, engineering or architecture
- Bachelor’s degree on any branch of pure sciences
- Candidates must have sixty percent marks
Tips in Creating Executive MBA From IIT Delhi Personal Statement
In order to create the best executive MBA IIT Delhi, there are things needed to know:
- Give direction with a thesis or theme in your essay
- Before writing, choose what you want to discuss
- It’s better to use concrete examples based on your life experience
- Write what excites and interests you
- Make sure to start your essay with an attention-grabbing sentence
- End your personal statement with a conclusion and restate your thesis
- Proofread and revise your statement of purpose for MBA for multiple times
IIT Delhi Executive MBA Placements & Career Path
Executive graduates can continue to work on their current position and explore new opportunities in the field of working executives, entrepreneurs, managers and other jobs. Graduates can become business leaders.
There you have the important information you need to know in applying for the IIT Delhi MBA admission. Make sure that you do well in order to have a good career after graduation.
IIT Delhi executive MBA placements can be found in different industries that a number of students have successfully majored in, including in the field of business, economics, finance, marketing, statistics, accounting, and even technology.
With all these opportunities, it is a fact that the MBA admission competition is very fierce and difficult and not everyone is admitted successfully. But with our high-quality SoP for MBA writing service, any aspiring applicant can gain a better leverage and be able to apply to any university they want, even in the top management schools such as IIM Ahmedabad, IIM Bangalore, IIM Kolkata, MDI Gurgaon and many more.