XLRI is one of the top business schools in India and it is included in the list of best business university globally. It was designed in educating working executives and students. Alongside executive MBA IIM programs, they offer part-time executive MBA which allows students to pursue their education and work simultaneously.
Admission to XLRI Executive MBA Program
Here is a list of essentials that each candidate is supposed to hold:
- Have a graduate diploma in management or its equivalent
- Candidates from premier B school will be given preference
- Currently employed in a full-time job
- Have at least five years of full-time teaching, research experience, managerial and executive
- Candidates must hold bachelor’s degree with the minimum of a year duration in any discipline
- Settle application fee worth Rs 26 lakh for 2 years. The fee includes accommodation but not boarding as well as an incidental cost which includes travel to China and USA
Writing XLRI MBA Personal Statement
When it comes to XLRI Jamshedpur executive MBA essay, it should be crafted in a way that will meet the needs and expectations of the admission committee. Here are things you should know so that you can convince and impress them in order to become an executive MBA in XLRI.
- In writing executive MBA from XLRI, you need use sensory language. Write in terms of sounds, smells, taste, touch and sights.
- It is better when you break down large ideas into smaller concepts and sub-topics
- Without using any clichés, relate entities, events as well as concepts that readers already trusts and knows
- Think about the persons you are addressing. It is important that you know them and know their strictness. You should gather details on what kind of essay or type of essay they want to read. These are the people-person who has interests to others.
- Never forget to always proofread your essay. A personal statement with lots of mistakes is not appealing and will only disappoint the reader. Whether you do not have much time left, you still need to get rid or eliminate errors in your paper so that it will be easy to understand and appealing.
Career Path for XLRI MBA Graduates
With the current economic landscape of the world today, an MBA is extremely valuable and versatile and acquiring one will allow graduates to try opportunities in many different fields depending on their skills, interests and career aspirations.
- Consulting. Among the most enticing career paths available out there, Consulting is the one of the most sought-after not just because of its tempting high starting salary but also because being a consultant allows one to practice various skills including Analysis, Salesmanship, Management techniques and even Public relations.
- Entrepreneur. Another career path that yields huge positive returns is being an Entrepreneur due to its many advantages including being your own boss, getting a chance to become a business leader and having the ability to control your finances and make the final decisions. In addition, it will also be giving you the ability to get a shot at being an innovator and making an impact, and most of all, acquiring first-hand knowledge on the ins and outs of doing business while growing both as a professional and an individual.
In conclusion, it is hard to study MBA but the time you graduated; there are lots of opportunities that are available to you. Start submitting all the requirements and creating your personal statement now! A lot of schools have promising programs, so have a look at an IIM Calcutta distance MBA page.
All of this is just the tip of the iceberg and with the affordable and very reasonable XLRI executive MBA fees, more wonderful career and academic opportunities can easily be on the palm of your hand if you place an order and make one of the best investments in your life.