IMT Ghaziabad executive MBA is recognized by distance education council. Students across the world can apply for the distance learning of the program and they are one of the promising leaders in the country. The distance learning is a 3-year rigorous program. The classes happen online through video conferencing and via offline. You can also consider your chances with the IIT Delhi executive MBA.
IMT Ghaziabad Distance Learning MBA Admission
To qualify for the IMT Ghaziabad distance learning program students need to meet the requirements and settle the demand draft worth Rs 1100.
- Students must log on to the official website of the program
- Complete online application form
- Candidates must need to submit duly filled form from the website of the MBA with documents to the admission office
Candidates are exempted from admission test:
- Students having 2 years of work experience after graduation
- Legal or technical professionals
- Candidates through-out 1st class
- Holder of diploma of 1 year program of IMT-CDL
Tips for Crafting a Distance MBA from IMT Ghaziabad Personal Statement
- Be concise. Your essay must be of 500 to 600 words only depending on the word count required by the program. Always be concise in writing so that committee can easily get the key points.
- Look to the future. The essay is used to determine if you are a perfect fit for the program. Therefore, you need to address why you want to become part of the program and present your future career aspirations.
- Make a research. Find out more information about the university before you start creating your essay. If there anything that catches your interests? If yes, explain and elaborate.
- Tailor your statement of purpose for MBA. Make sure that you are writing the personal statement directly from the program.
- Sell yourself. The essay is a requirement where you can really sell yourself that is why you need to do well. Even though you need to submit the transcript and other documents, it is the requirements that will tell more about yourself.
Career Path for Graduates of IMT Ghaziabad
Graduates can become part of diverse sectors such as investment banking, consulting, FMCG and others.
To do well, ensure that your essay is well written and do your best in meeting all the requirements asked by the MBA program.