University of Delhi is one of the premier universities in the nation. It is known for its high standard in research and teaching. In fact, the school attracts eminent scholars. In the year 1922, the university was established as a teaching, residential and unitary school.
University of Delhi Admissions
To be eligible for the University of Delhi admissions, students must need to complete the online application form 2015.
- To be admitted, students must need to pass in 10+2 of Central Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent with subjects opted at 10+2 level. Admission will depend at the marks that will get by students
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or its equivalent from recognized university
- With at least fifty percent marks in aggregate
- Admission to MBA will depend on CAT percentile, interview score and GD score. Candidates must need to submit CAP percentile score after appearing to Common Admission Test that is conducted by the IIMS
- Candidates must need to settle the application fee worth Rs 2000
- Online application starts on October 15
- Online MBA application starts on December 15
University of Delhi MBA Tips in Creating Personal Statement
- Check obsessively. If you are done writing your personal statement, you need to check obsessively. You need to check for all mistakes. Do not just rely on checkers because there are some details or words that it missed, so it is better to check your own errors.
- Write like you. Yes you need to write professionally but be sure that you write like you. There are lots of essays that are written with record of students brilliance but take note that admission committee is looking for substance. You need to demonstrate but write in specific.
- Make everything count. Cut or remove the unnecessary information in your paper. It is better when you ensure that each detail you write is important and relevant.
- Confidence. It is okay to how you confidence when you are writing but veering into egotism is not appreciated.
Career Path for University of Delhi Graduates
After graduation, you may consider working as enterpreneur, consultant or project manager. So there you have the information you need to know when applying for the MBA program. You should submit all documents asked by the university to be eligible. To check out other options, have a look at these requirements for MDI Gurgaon executive MBA and IIM Calcutta executive MBA.