The SoP Accounting MBA Applicants Submit Is Important
Personal statement for accounting graduate school, as well as statement of purpose accounting, is one of the most important documents for the admission. Obtaining an Accounting MBA doesn’t mean that you are going to end up as an accountant. It is a requirement for many management positions in the finance field such as financial analyst, budget analyst, investment banker and finance officer but can also be used as a stepping stone to management positions in many different fields providing you with a great deal of flexibility in the direction you wish to take your career, for this you will have to write the SoP accounting essays require.
Features of the SoP Accounting MBA
There are several features that any statement, including SoP for MBA in communication and MBA SoP for accounting should have. Five of the top features are:
- Reasons for pursuing an accounting MBA – Why do you want an MBA in accounting.
- Reasons for selecting a particular school and program – What is it specifically that attracted you to the program.
- Short and long-term goals in the field – Provide some specific goals
- Personal characteristics – Personal qualities and attributes not shown in other documents that make you well suited to the program
- Be interesting – The SoP for accounting MBA applicants should catch the attention of readers and hold their interest. Use personal anecdotes from your past to generate interest and make your SoP more memorable.
If you are preparing for the SoP for masters of professional accounting the following example might be the best way out for you to learn the new things.
Statement of Purpose Accounting MBA Example
Accounting MBA SoP Writing Mistakes to Know
The following are seven of the most common mistakes made by students writing their accounting MBA SoP:
- Not giving themselves enough time to work on the SoP
- Lack of specific details. Statements should be backed up with examples
Using long sentences and big words to try and impress admissions boards
- Using clichés and quotations
- Failure to follow instructions
- Failure to edit and proofread
- Underestimating the importance of the SoP
Here is a list of a few celebrities you may not know have an accounting MBA:
- Special Agent Thomas Pickard – Director of the FBI
- Marcus O’Sullivan – Track star and winner of three world indoor championships over 1500 meters
- Tim DuBois – Country songwriter of tunes like “She Got the Goldmine, I Got the Shaft” and “When I Call Your Name”
- Phil Knight – Founder of Nike
- Walter L. Morgan – A name well known in the business world, Walter L. Morgan was a CPA and is considered the father of the mutual fund industry. When he died in 2000 at the age of 102, he was the oldest living accountant and CPA.
In case you want a SoP for MBA admission like a star don’t hesitate to ask us and we will create the brilliant one for you too.
If you are having difficulty with writing your accounting MBA SoP, international MBA application statement of purpose, the service we offer can help.
Useful Introductory Phrases for the Statement of Purpose
You can use the opening phrases for your admission essay or statement, they will help to create a smoother transition into the topic. The introductory phrase should be 2 phrases long or shorter and represent the certain idea you want to start with.
To describe the purpose you may pick the following phrases:
- It will be argued that X is Y
- X will be outlined/investigated/examined/compared to Y
- The advantages/disadvantages of X will be examined etc
In order to explain the purpose in the case when the question is as following you can use the featured example:
Compare General Purpose and Special Purpose Financial Reports. Which do you consider more important? Justify your answer.
You can use the example below, instead of just paraphrasing the purpose:
The aim of this essay is to compare the purposes for which General Purpose and Special Purpose Financial Reports are used, and by whom. It will be argued that both types of report are equally important in the accounting system.
About Our Statement of Purpose for Accounting writing Service
Accounting SoP template is the good thing but the personalized document value is way too higher. Our SoP for MBA writing service is not much good at performing calculations. However, we make up for that with the quality of our writing. The professional writers we used are well qualified academically and have extensive experience in crafting admissions SoP for MBA programs. Benefits of using our service include:
- Inexpensive rates that students can afford
- Guarantees on every SoP we provide
- 24/7 customer support
- Complete customer confidentiality