Statement of Purpose for MBA in Communication
An MBA in communication is a much sought after degree and those possessing such a degree are themselves in demand by many companies. This makes communication MBA programs very competitive to get into and increases the importance of both US and international MBA application statements of purpose.
There isn’t one style of writing the SoP for MBA in communication that assures admission into a program. However being interesting, unique and communicating what you want to say effectively are elements of a style that will get you viewed favorably:
- Be unique. This may be the hardest thing to achieve overall. Try and write a SoP that is different than any other. The main thing is that your SoP stands out in some way.
- Be interesting. Tell a story. Use anecdotes from your past. Stories don’t have to be exciting. Any story is more interesting than a list of achievements
- Communicate effectively. Demonstrating command of the language and your communication skills doesn’t mean using big words. It means communicating an idea as clearly and concisely as possible in the easiest way.
Here are five dos for writing the SoP for MBA program application:
- Do be specific – provide evidence and examples to back up what you say.
- Do be concise – Get rid of unnecessary words and information that don’t serve a purpose
- Do show your passion for the field – Demonstrate to the reader you have a passion for the program you are applying to.
- Do provide information on why you chose the school and program – Admissions boards like to know what it is about their school and program that attracted you to apply.
- Do proofread and edit – A statement of purpose with spelling mistakes and grammatical errors is going to hurt your chances. Proofread and edit before submitting.
The following are five don’t s for you SoP for communication MBA
- Don’t use clichés. Try and come up with the original wording
- Don’t repeat information from other documents. The reader has already seen it. Give them something to read they don’t know but should.
- Don’t try and be funny. You probably are not.
- Don’t use long flowery statements and big words. It doesn’t impress and is often a sign to admissions boards that you are covering up the fact you have nothing to say.
- Don’t try and use the same statement of purpose for every school. Every school is different and it is usually spotted when applicants try to use the same SoP for every application.
Here is an example of a statement of purpose for MBA in communication:
If you have projects or other obligations that are interfering with writing you SoP, like a statement of purpose for MBA human resource management, we can handle the task for you.
Get help from our SoP for MBA writing service
Our service can provide a statement of purpose for virtually any MBA program. Advantages of using our service include:
- Professionally written and completely original SoP custom written just for you
- Guarantees on every SoP we provide
- Budget-friendly rates a student can afford
- Customer support 24/7