Here is a brief review of top MBA schools in USA for international students. Do not rush since you can find common US admission criteria and valuable application tips like what to to if you don’t have GMAT. Keep on reading!
Top MBA Colleges in USA Fees & Factors to Keep in Mind
What factors should you consider when choosing an MBA program or top MBA colleges in USA with fees? Before you start writing a statement of purpose for scholarship, check them out in the following.
- Program length: It sets your study pace along with the re-entry speed into the industry or job market. If you have focused career goals, you might want to opt for the fast track program.
- Location: The school’s recruitment ties and strengths have to do with the location. For example, schools located in California are immersed in startup and tech companies in the Silicon Valley. On the other hand, those in small towns are known for their supportive communities.
- Specialization and strengths: Schools have their strengths in specialization. For example, there are those know for technology, business or finance. On the other hand, some schools are known for their flexible curriculum, letting you explore elective and experiential opportunities. Consider the school’s curriculum and teaching style based on your interest area.
- Network: A few alumni networks are concentrated geographically than others are. Other factors involved include the ways students are ranking their network of alumni.
- Prestige: A brand recognition and prestige can be a major difference. For example, schools like Stanford and Harvard do not only rank high but also known globally for their reputation and alumni strength.
- Culture and personality: Know the school’s overall vibe. Does it have a collaborative and team-oriented surrounding or a competitive classroom? Visit the campus to feel it. Considering the culture of the school, you will be able to find your fit.
- Cost: Experts reveal that costlier programs, such as the top MBA schools in USA, have potentials for greater long-term returns on investment. When choosing an MBA program or school, consider the cost carefully. This will also help you determine if you can afford to study in the program or not.
- Career opportunities: Talk to some alumni and know their experiences with the career service of the university. Is it proactive in reaching out to the network of students? Does the school offer students the ability to participate in career treks?
How to Apply to US MBA Program
Aside from eligibility for MBA in USA for Indian students, see the following for a list of the main documents or application requirements of many USA MBA programs.
- Undergraduate degree
- Graduate record or graduate management admission test
- Minimum B average
- Applicant should have one year of related work experience if he or she only completed a three-year degree
- At least two years of relevant post degree, life experience or full time work experience
- Professional work experience
- Unofficial copies of GRE or GMAT scores
- Online application completion that includes a resume, essays, references
- Transcript copies from all attended post secondary schools
What to Do If I Don’t Have GMAT
If you don’t have a GMAT, we can help you in writing a GMAT waiver. Don’t think twice getting this service from us. Our team can write a succinct and convincing GMAT waiver that complies with the rules of the universities and academic institution. We’ve helped thousands of students write, edit and submit this important document as a part of the application process. Contact us for a quality but affordable GMAT waiver letter.
Cheapest MBA in USA for International Students
What is the cheapest MBA in USA for international students? The following ones are considered the most affordable ones:
- University of Hawaii, Manoa Shidler: $14,934
- Lamar University, Texas: $15,868
- University of North Carolina, Wilmington: $17,300
What Services We Offer
We can help you out at any stage of MBA application. Here are the most common services ordered by our clients:
- Statement of purpose: Also called the personal statement, it is one of the keys in applying for an MBA program. We help with absolutely all SoPs: from statement of purpose accounting to electrical engineering or mathematics.
- Scholarship SoP: The scholarship SoP is another service we offer. Get help from our pros for excellent statements of purpose that gives you an edge in the application.
- Letter of recommendation: LoRs are another part of the application. We offer this service to recommenders that want to highlight the best assets of an applicant student and help him or her increase chances of being accepted.
- Personal statement: Just like statements of purpose, the personal statement is another service our team offers.
- Application essay: If you want to be accepted in a school of your dream, get help from our team for your admissions essay.
- Resume: We write outstanding resumes that show your best assets and skills to the admissions committee. Let us help you with a great resume.
- GMAT waiver: This is another service we offer for students looking to study in the USA or MBA in USA without GMAT for international students.
Why Choose Us
Our team is composed of seasoned editors and writers who have the experience in helping MBA aspirants gain an edge in the application process. We know how to apply for MBA in USA and its ins and outs, so we offer a suite of MBA application services, including GMAT waiver, resume, personal statement, statement of purpose and letters of recommendation. With us, you can also enjoy other top features, including timely delivery, free revision, promos, 24/7 customer support and competitive prices.
Remember these top 10 MBA schools tips and shine in your statement of purpose MBA today!